About the Journal
Call For Research Papers
Center of Economic Students Journal (CSEJ) is an open access. This Journal was published in (Januari, April, Juli dan Oktober). Jurnal Center of Economic Journal [ISSN 2621-8186] is a peer-reviewed journal published four a year by the Faculty of Economics and Business, Universitas Muslim Indonesia.
The CSEJ, also known as the Center Of Economic Students Journal, is an economics publication produced and regularly updated by students from the Faculty of Economics at UMI. Its primary objective is to provide a platform for the exchange of ideas, scientific research, and studies, while also serving as an avenue for academic development. This journal features various types of scholarly content, including research findings, theoretical investigations, conceptual ideas, book reviews, bibliographies, and practical write-ups from students. The publisher carefully edits the material without altering its essence to maintain its originality. It is important to note that the views expressed in each publication are solely the responsibility of the author and do not represent the publisher's opinion.
Detailed information about the flow for the manuscript submission (author) to the acceptance by the editor is shown in the following figure.
In short, the steps are:
- Manuscript Submission (by author) (route 1)
- Manuscript Check and Selection (by manager and editors) (route 2). Editors have a right to directly accept, reject, or review. Prior to further processing steps, plagiarism check using Turnitin is applied for each manuscript.
- Manuscript Reviewing Process (by reviewers) (route 3-4)
- Notification of Manuscript Acceptance, Revision, or Rejection (by editor to author based on reviewers comments) (route 5)
- Paper Revision (by author)
- Revision Submission based on Reviewer Suggestion (by author) with the similar flow to point number 1. (route 1)
- If the reviewer seems to be satisfied with revision, notification for acceptance (by editor). (route 6)
- Galley proof and publishing process (route 7 and 8)