Call For Research Papers (2022)
Jurnal Pengabdian Bina Ukhuwah is an open access. This Journal was published in (June & December). Jurnal Pengabdian Bina Ukhuwah the Faculty of Economics and Business, Universitas Muslim Indonesia. Jurnal Pengabdian Bina Ukhuwah [e-ISSN 2714-6014] is a peer-reviewed journal published twice a year (June & December) and is intended to be the journal for publishing articles reporting the results of devotion & servant research.
Detailed information about the flow for the manuscript submission (author) to the acceptance by the editor is shown in the following figure.
In short, the steps are:
- Manuscript Submission (by author) (route 1)
- Manuscript Check and Selection (by manager and editors) (route 2). Editors have a right to directly accept, reject, or review. Prior to further processing steps, plagiarism check using Turnitin is applied for each manuscript.
- Manuscript Reviewing Process (by reviewers) (route 3-4)
- Notification of Manuscript Acceptance, Revision, or Rejection (by editor to author based on reviewers comments) (route 5)
- Paper Revision (by author)
- Revision Submission based on Reviewer Suggestion (by author) with the similar flow to point number 1. (route 1)
- If the reviewer seems to be satisfied with revision, notification for acceptance (by editor). (route 6)
- Galley proof and publishing process (route 7 and 8)
Atestasi : Jurnal Ilmiah Akuntansi Indexed and Journal List Title by:
Vol. 4 No. 2 (2022): Desember