Call For Research Papers (2022)
Jurnal Manajemen Bisnis is an open access. This Journal was published in (March and September). Jurnal Manajemen Bisnis [p-ISSN 2088-7086 | e-ISSN 2621-1971] is a peer-reviewed journal published twice a year (March and September) by the Faculty of Economics and Business, Universitas Muslim Indonesia. Atestasi: Jurnal Ilmiah Akuntansi is intended to be the journal for publishing articles reporting the results of accounting research. Atestasi: Jurnal Ilmiah Akuntansi invites manuscripts on the various topics including, but not limited to, functional areas of International and financial accounting; Management and cost accounting; Tax; Auditing; Accounting information systems; Accounting education; Environmental and social accounting; Accounting for non-profit organizations; Public sector accounting; Corporate governance: accounting/finance; Ethical issues in accounting and financial reporting; Corporate finance; Investments, derivatives; Banking; Capital markets in emerging economies
Detailed information about the flow for the manuscript submission (author) to the acceptance by the editor is shown in the following figure.
In short, the steps are:
- Manuscript Submission (by author) (route 1)
- Manuscript Check and Selection (by manager and editors) (route 2). Editors have a right to directly accept, reject, or review. Prior to further processing steps, plagiarism check using Turnitin is applied for each manuscript.
- Manuscript Reviewing Process (by reviewers) (route 3-4)
- Notification of Manuscript Acceptance, Revision, or Rejection (by editor to author based on reviewers comments) (route 5)
- Paper Revision (by author)
- Revision Submission based on Reviewer Suggestion (by author) with the similar flow to point number 1. (route 1)
- If the reviewer seems to be satisfied with revision, notification for acceptance (by editor). (route 6)
- Galley proof and publishing process (route 7 and 8)
Jurnal Manajemen Bisnis Indexed and Journal List Title by: