Analysis of Patient Satisfaction in Mataram City, at the Start of the Pandemic Period, the Covid-19 Campaign

  • Nurul Hidayati Indra Ningsih
  • Baiq Reinelda Tri Yunarni Universitas Muhammadiyah Mataram
  • Lalu Hendra Maniza Universitas Muhammadiyah Mataram
Keywords: Service Quality, Satisfaction, Covid-19

Abstract

The purpose of this study is to determine the degree of alignment between inpatient expectations and the quality of health services provided at Mataram City Regional General Hospital during the covid-19 pandemic. This study employs causal research techniques. Techniques for data collection that make use of questionnaires. The trial enrolled 82 patients. Purposive sampling was utilized in this investigation. In this study, quantitative analysis will be conducted using validity and reliability tests using Cronbach's Alpha. The t test, the f test, and the coefficient of determination are used to conduct hypothesis tests. IBM SPSS 25 computer application was used for testing. The t test revealed that the variables tangibility, reliability, responsiveness, assurance, and empathy) had a partial effect on patient satisfaction at Mataram City Regional General Hospital during the Covid-19 Pandemic. The f-test analysis revealed that the variables tangibility, reliability, responsiveness, assurance, and empathy) had a significant effect on patient satisfaction at Mataram City Regional General Hospital during the Covid-19 Pandemic. R2=648 in the determinant test. This suggests that tangibility, reliability, responsiveness, assurance, and emphaty had a 64.8 percent effect on patient satisfaction at Mataram City Hospital during the Covid-19 Pandemic era, while the remaining 35.2 percent is explained by other variables not included in this study.

References

Adriansyah, A., Parani, S. B. D., & Santi, I. N. (2017). KUALITAS PELAYANAN TERHADAP KEPUASAN PASIEN DI RSUD MOROWALI KECAMATAN BUNGKU TENGAH. Jurnal Ilmu Manajemen Universitas Tadulako, 3(2), 135-144.
Alma, Buchari. 2013. Manajemen Pemasaran dan Pemasaran Jasa. Bandung: Alfabeta.
Alma, Buchari. 2014. Manajemen Pemasaran dan Pemasaran Jasa. Bandung: Alfabeta.
Andrie, S. C. (2017). Pengaruh Kualitas Layanan Dan Kepuasan Pasien Terhadap Words of Mouth Pada Rumah Sakit Umum Daerah Dr. M. Haulussy Ambon. Jurnal Minds: Manajemen Ide dan Inspirasi, 4(1), 84-94.
Arianto, M., & Mahmudah, N. (2014). REMOVED: Analisis Kepuasan Konsumen di Jatiroso Catering Service. JBMP (Jurnal Bisnis, Manajemen dan Perbankan), 1(2), 102-120.
Hasanah, N. (2020). Pengaruh Kualitas Pelayanan dan Fasilitas terhadap Kepuasan Pasien (Studi Kasus Pada Pasien Klinik Global Sarana Medika).
Hasanah, N., Nuringwahyu, S., & Zunaida, D. (2020). PENGARUH KUALITAS PELAYANAN DAN FASILITAS TERHADAP KEPUASAN PASIEN (STUDI KASUS PADA PASIEN RAWAT INAP KLINIK GLOBAL SARANA MEDIKA). JIAGABI (Jurnal Ilmu Administrasi Niaga/Bisnis), 9(2), 185-191.
Kotler, Philip, and Kevin Lane Keller. 2016. Marketing Management, 15th Edition New Jersey: Pearson Pretice Hall, Inc
Lupiyoadi, Rambat. 2013. Manajemen Pemasaran Jasa. Edisi Ketiga. Salemba. Empat: Jakarta.
Moenir, H. A. S. 2016. Manajemen Pelayanan Umum di Indonesia. cetakan keduabelas. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.
Ratnamiasih, I., Govindaraju, R., Prihartono, B., & Sudirman, I. (2012). Kompetensi SDM dan Kualitas Pelayanan Rumah Sakit. Budhi, 11(1).
Rosalia, K. J., & Purnawati, N. K. (2018). Pengaruh Kualitas Pelayanan Terhadap Kepuasan Pasien RSU Surya Husadha di Denpasar (Doctoral dissertation, Udayana University).
Simamora, Bilson. 2011. Memenangkan Pasar dengan Pemasaran Efektif dan Profitabel. Jakarta: PT. Gramedia Pustaka Utama.
Sinambela, Lijan Poltak. 2019. Reformasi Pelayanan Publik. Cetakan kesepuluh. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.
Supartiningsih, S. (2017). Kualitas pelayanan kepuasan pasien rumah sakit: kasus pada pasien rawat jalan. Jurnal Medicoeticolegal dan Manajemen Rumah Sakit, 6(1), 9-15.
Tjiptono, Fandy. 2016. Service, Quality & satisfaction. Edisi Keempat. Yogyakarta: Andi.
Utami, A. T., Ismanto, H., & Lestari, Y. (2016). Pengaruh Kualitas Pelayanan terhadap Kepuasan Pasien. JKMP (Jurnal Kebijakan dan Manajemen Publik), 1(1), 83-96.
Wiyono, A. S. (2006). Studi tentang kualitas pelayanan dan kepuasan konsumen di Rumah Sakit Islam Manisrenggo Klaten (Doctoral dissertation, Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta).
Published
2021-09-10
Section
Artikel