Improving Customer Satisfaction in Circle-K Companies Through Services in Indonesia

  • Arif Rahman Universitas Bina Sarana Informatika
  • Fajri Ariandi Universitas Bina Sarana Informatika
  • Jaka Santosa Universitas Bina Sarana Informatika
  • Roynaldi Arista Universitas Bina Sarana Informatika


This study aims to determine the influence of service to customers satisfaction at PT Circelka Utama Jakarta main Outlets Circle K Regatta Apartement Jakarta.The research method used is descriptive quantitative method. The author used SPSS Version 21 to calculate the validity test, reliability test, correlation coefficient test, test coefficient of determination, and test the regression equation. The service applied has been running well based on the result of calculation of correlation coefficient of 0.689 with error 5% table 0.689>0.20, then there is a strong correlation. Based on the coefficient of determination obtained result 0.474 or 47% value of the amount of customer satisfaction by service data, while the remaining 53% was influenced by other factors such as price, promotion, and corporate image. Based on the research showed the quality service which includes the tangible, realibility, responsive, assurance, and emphaty to depend on the particular satisfaction simultaneously. Emphaty dimension is variable which influences with full and has the biggest impact on customers satisfaction Circle K of Regatta Apartment Jakarta.


Download data is not yet available.


Effendi, R. F., & Oktiani, N., Misriati, T., Baidawi, T. (2013). Service Review of Improving Customer Satisfaction of Cano Digital Copy and Printing Printing Depok Branch. Simnasiptek, Universitas Bina Sarana Informatics Jakarta,2–5.

Komarasari, W. (2017). Influence of Human Resource Capacity, Utilization of Information Technology And Internal Control of Accounting on Regional Financial Reporting Stability (In SKPD Bantul District Accounting and Finance Department). Repository.Upy.Ac.Id..

Kotler, P and Keller, K. (2016). Marketing Management (15th Editi). Prentice Hall.

Muliawan and Muhlis. (2018). Effect of Service Quality on Customer Satisfaction of Indomaret Bukit Purwakarta City. Economics, STIE Dewantara, 9(1).

Mulyapradana, A. &, & Rizqi, A. (2017). Efforts to Increase Public Satisfaction with Services in East Pekalongan Sub-District Office. Widya Cipta, Universitas Bina Sarana Informatics Jakarta, I(2).

Panjaitan, J... and Y... A.. (2016). Effect of Service Quality on Satisfaction in JNE Bandung Branch Customers. De Re Ma Jurnal Manajemen, Universitas Pelita Harapan, 11(2).

-233-2000. $1.50. (2014). Effect of Service Quality On Consumer Satisfaction Impacting Consumer Loyalty At Mcdonald's Cibubur Branch, Jakarta. Management and Business Studies, Trunojoyo Madura University, 1(2), 27–36.

Sasongko, F and Subagio, H. (2013). The Effect of Quality of Service on Customer Satisfaction of Penyet Ria Chicken Restaurant. Petra Marketing Management, Petra Christian UniversitySurabaya, 1(2), 1–7.

I'm not going to say that. (2017). Management Research Methods. The alphabet.

How to Cite
Rahman, A., Ariandi, F., Santosa, J., & Arista, R. (2020). Improving Customer Satisfaction in Circle-K Companies Through Services in Indonesia. JURNAL MANAJEMEN BISNIS, 7(2), 82 - 90.