Quality of Service, Satisfaction and The Effect towards Customer Loyalty

  • Suwarsito suwarsito Universitas Bina Sarana Informatika
  • Syukri Ghozali Universitas Bina Sarana Informatika
  • Herlin Widasiwi Setianingrum Universitas Bina Sarana Informatika
  • Sufi Alawiyah Universitas Bina Sarana Informatika
Keywords: Service Quality, Satisfaction, Customer Loyalty

Abstract

The purpose of the research is to analyze and identify the effect of the service quality and satisfaction variables toward customer loyalty. the data collection method used in this researchi uses the survey method with questionnaires. This research population is the customers of Indosat Unlimited in Depok. From the results of the analysis, it shows that the service quality significantly influences the customer loyalty, proven by the t significant value of 0.000 smaller that α 0.05 with the coefficient of 2.537. Quality of service has a significant effect on the customer loyalty ishown by the t significant value 0.000 less than 0.05. service quality and satisfaction significantly influence the customer loyalty shown by F value of 0.000 smaller than 0.05 and are able contribute to the customer loyalty variables of 0.504 or 51.7%. the remaining 48.3% is influenced by other variables that are not analized in this research.

Downloads

Download data is not yet available.

References

Dick, A.S dan Basu, K., 1994, “Customer Loyalty : Toward an Integrated Conceptual Framework”, Journal of The Academy Marketing Science, Vol.22, p.99-113.

Engel, J.F, Blackwell, Rd dan Miniard. 2012. Perilaku Konsumen. Tangerang : Binarupa Aksara

Hurriyati, Ratih. 2014. Bauran Pemasaran dan Loyalitas Konsumen. Bandung: Alfabeta

Irawan, Basu Swasta. 2008 Manajemen Pemasaran Modern, Yogyakarta: Liberty

Kotler, Philip and Kevin Lane Keller, 2011. Manajemen Pemasaran, Edisi 13 Jilid 1 dan 2, Alih Bahasa : Bob Sabran, Erlangga, Jakarta.

Kotler, P. And Amstrong, G. 2016 Principles Of Marketing,Global Edition, 14 edition, USA: Prentice Hall

Lupiyoadi, Rambat. 2014. Manajemen Pemasaran Jasa. Edisi 3 Jakarta : PT. Salemba Empat.

Mahmud Machfoedz. 2010. Pengantar Pemasaran Modern. Yogyakarta: Cakra Ilmu

Ratminto dan Winarsih Atik Septi. (2008). Manajemen Pelayanan publik. Yogyakarta: Penerbit Pustaka Pelajar

Sibero, 2011, Kitab Suci Web Programming, MediaKom, Yogyakarta

Stanton, J. William. 2012, Prinsip Pemasaran, alih bahasa : Yohanes Lamarto Jakarta : Erlangga,

Supranto. 2011 Pengukuran Tingkat Pelanggan, cetakan ke empat Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.

Tjiptono, Fandy. 2010. Service Management: Mewujudkan Layanan Prima. Yogyakarta: Andi Offset.

Tjiptono, Fandy. 2011. Prinsip-Prinsip Total Quality Service, Yogyakarta: Andi Offset

Umar, Husein. 2011. Metode Penelitian Untuk Skripsi dan Tesis Bisnis, Edisi kedua. Jakarta: Raja Grafindo Persada.

Published
2020-03-31